Important Upcoming Events: Next Saturday, October 21, our Taste for Student Success event with discounted tickets for faculty and staff. Get your tickets here. 100% of proceeds benefit student success programs.
- CLIMB Presents Leading a Family Business: Lessons from Wilson Creek Winery, featuring Bill Wilson, CEO. Wednesday, November 1, 2017, 5:30 – 7:30 pm at the McMahan House. Reception with wine and hors d’oeuvres. Register here.
Updates: Lots of events this past week. Here are some highlights:
- All-CSU Business Dean’s Meeting (below) provides useful business school comparison data and shared updates of AACSB changes followed by…
- …the meeting of the Western Association of Collegiate Schools of Business (below).
- Below: Introductory networking followed by our second (of five) Business Etiquette Dinners as part of our Business Professional Development Program, organized by Jill Laing and Pam Wells and Career Center staff, with gracious faculty, community, and Executives in Residence table hosts.
- Below: 7 am College of Business Administration Advisory Board Meeting and also to introduce our new faculty and staff. I am so grateful to all of these successful people who give of their time to help make student success possible! The meeting was followed by our Dean’s Award Breakfast, photos to follow. Thanks to Yvonne Villalobos and Paige Pickler for their efforts towards two very successful events.
Denise Gurule’ is a CoBA Accounting graduate who started her professional career at LEGOLAND, then TGG Accounting, and was recently named Chief Financial Officer at Feeding San Diego, a leading hunger-relief charity & food bank serving San Diego County. Remember that name and this face, Denise Gurule’: